Cut on finger, foul smell. Taking antibiotics, not healing. Swab test shows staphylococcus aureus. Cure?

Hi i cut the top off my finger a month ago yesterday and got operated on it but it is still very sore and smelly. I am on antibiotics but it is not healing . I got swab results back and an not sure how to understand them. . It says polymorphs; few. Grams cocci; +. culture will be filed as 4j...11 general. Staphylococcus aureus;+++. Sensitivities; 4j...12 microbiol. I am allergic to penicillian. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013
very simple , your culture report says that u wound is colonise by staphalococcus and depended upon sensitivity pattern u take antibiotic which is not clear in your question