Cut on clitoris while scratching, red, itchy, painful, swelling. Will it heal naturally?

Please help, i am not at peace. I think i may have scratched(with my nails ) and caused a little cut on my clitoris. It is red, a little painful and itchy. it also has this bump or kind of swelling on one side. this has been so for about a day now. I am really worried and uncomfortable. I can t sit or walk normally. Is it something serious. Will it heal on its own? what natural remedies can i use to help with the swelling, itch and pain? please, please help :(
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013