Cut on chest, breast and pelvic area, been sleeping, hallucinations. Help?

I have a large slice/cut on my chest. It goes from my upper left brest area diagonally down all the way to my right pelvic area. The wound is about 2 feet long in length and the depth of the cut varys. At the worst part theres about a 12 inch area thats probably a quarter inch deep and spread apart by about a half inch. Ive been doing my best to keep the wound clean but i cant seem to keep it from infection. I also havnt eaten in about 4 days and i have been sleeping very spiradically for the last week. My biggest worry is that i have been hallucinating over the last 2-3 days, can anything ive described cause me to have hallucinations?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013