Cut not healing, no stitches, hand twitching, painful. Will it heal?

Plz help Lacerations question on my hand? 4 weeks and 5 days ago i had an accident of which i had me hitting a glass wall with my left hand. At the time i have had 2 noticable cuts on my hand, one of which had the glass cut drectly downwards my palm and the other (more bigger about 1.5cm) that was cut diagonaly to the side of my palm . using=… the big cut is located just below venus i had no stitches and through out the 4 weeks my hand had a twitch and i have had some pain(but no obvious signs of blackness and i still hand move my fingers) in 4 weeks i noticed the small cut have closed completly and is geting smaller ( healing ) but my bigger cut is very much the same as the 1 week. i have not seen any signs of healing. q1 will it heal? q2 do i have any thing to worry about? (i do use anti septic on the cut for any infections)but any thing else i would worry about and worst case scenario? q3 OVER 18 only will there be blood clot and there would need to be surgery like in the picture of WWW.WWWW.WW
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
Any laceration over the body will heal.
The stitches will be put to keep the cut ends together.
It has to get healed by now.
Blood clots due to injury will be dissolved gradually.
Please take an antibiotic and anti inflammatory tablets if the laceration is not healed completely.
Take high protein diet.
Wish you good health