Cut near vagina lips during sex. Is there any remedy for this ?

I hav a cut outside in between of vaginal lips during sex.Is there any remedy for tis.am having pain while passing urine,plz suggest me
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
the cut is normal .if cut is not there then intercourse would not be possible .if you are having painfull urination along with that are you having any other symptom .if no then you can take gokhuradi gugal 2tab 3time &also drink more water.are you having pain in lumber region then there are chances of kidney stone.above medi will help in that also.