Cut myself while shaving. Why are there knots now? What to do?

I cut my self while shaving right above my ankle on that thin bone or whatever it is.. its been three days and it hurts very bad its now very red around the cut and has nots around it. It also has white and yellow pus coming out of it.. what could be wrong?? What should I do??,do I need to go to the emergency room.?? Please help. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Feb 2014

Thanks for posting your query

You cut yourself above ankle 3 days ago & now pus coming out it. So it might get infected.

It may need Incision & drainage & require antibiotic treatment.

So you need to go to emergency room.