Cut in vagina. Slight bleeding after sex. Is this herpes or other STD?

I have what feels like a cut on the inside of my vagina . Its close to the pee hole and I can only see it if I spread my lip apart. It doesn t burn when I pee. It hurts when im having sex with each thrust. Its been there for over a month. Im not sure if its a sore or a cut. It seems to get better when not having sex for a while but hasn t completely healed. Last time I had sex was 4 days ago and it was slightly bleeding when I was done and had grown about double the size it was before. Its shrunk about 75% since the last time I had sex ( 4 days ago) could this be herpes or an std of some kind or does it sound more like a tear or cut??
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012