Cut in the labia minora, used creams, no relief. Solution?

Good evening, I am a 32 year old female and have one child. I sexually active but have only one partner. Approx 6 months ago I noticed a very small cut on my laboa minora. It did burn and did have some blood when I used the restroom. This spot has not healed and at times burns and feels raw! I have no other cuts or wounds. I have tried creams and even medicated over the counter meds. What are my options or what could possibly be the cause. At times it does appear it is trying to heal but sometimes during sex it opens up again. It feels and looks very similar to a paper cut. Thank you for any help you can give.
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012
In the current scenario, I would ask you to see a specialist for a proper clinical assessment. The cut probably resulted during an intercourse and owing to constant movement, healing often becomes difficult even though the labia have very high vascularity. Zinc creams are often helpful in healing and it is essential that you give rest to the part until it heals. This means you should avoid intercourse until complete healing and also avoid using any tampons during menstruation, but applying sanitary pads. Hope this helps.