Cut in the eye across the pupil caused by glass. Vision of a halo over the light, less pain. Will cornea heal in time?

i have a cut in my eye that was caused by glass,i had perfect vision,when i look at a light with my right eye i see like a halo over the light,my left eye is good but i thought this would heal there is less pain now but will it ever heal, i have glasses to fix back the vision on the right eye.the cut is a straight cut in a diagnol position goin straight across the pupil but the pupil isnt damage will the cornea heal its been some time now and its rely disturbbing ii think it is deep as the endothelium layer of the cornea,.will it heal in time or will it scare for life
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013