Cut hand near the wrist by blade, got scars. What kind of treatment shall i go under?

Hai doc, i had cut my hand near the wrist by blade 2 yrs ago not very deep and im unable to get rid of these marks i m using CONTRACTUBEX gel for my scars but there is no use of it. I m financially not that good so can you suggest me what kind of treatment shall i go under? can you tell me how much doctors may charge for this?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013
Hye! If you have linear scar, go fo scar revision. For that you consult plastic sugeon. If it is not linear and if it is hypertrophic and tough one , then go to dermatologist for intra lesional steroid injection. Your scar will be improved... Ok