Cut finger while cooking, taken Novocain, swollen ankles, stotting after intercourse. Pregnant?

i was cooking yesterday i accidently cut my finger i went to the hospital and they gave me novacain to numm me an disolving stitches. soon after i came home i noticed my ankles were swollen and stotting after intercourse is this a sideaffect from my finger medication and antibiootics or am i PREGNANT!
Asked On : Fri, 2 Mar 2012
The numbness that you had could be related to the side effect of the medicine but the spotting is not related to it. The swollen ankles is also suggestive of a hormonal change. Do get a blood test done to confirm pregnancy.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal