Cut finger, lost consciousness, head injury, vomiting post eating, pain in bridge of nose. Treatment?

Hi, I cut my finger and lost consciousness and in that process I hit my head somehow. After that I tried to eat because I felt weak. But later on I vomitted everything I ate. Twenty minutes later, I laid down and try eating something again but vomitted again. Two hours later I ate and felt fine. Later on I felt fine but I woke up this morning and now my nose bridge has been hurting along with the right side of my head where I got the injury.
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012