Cut during shaving genitals, have recurring zits with black heads on the same spot. HIV?

i cut myself shaving my genitals one day and didn t think anything of it but about a week or two later where i cut myself i noticed some zits that when i popped they were like black heads hard and slightly yellow, thought no big deal now about a month later they have returned in the same spot and again look like black heads on the inside am i infected with the HIV virus or not? they are 100% painless but are bothersome. these are not blisters.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013