Cut arch of foot. Had stitches, used crutches. Having bad circulation, itching in toes, warm to touch. Reason?

I cut the arch of my foot pretty bady and had stitches, used crutches for about 9 days. It seemed to heal up fine with no problems. I tend to have bad circulation in my feet and for the last few days I have had itchiness in my toes (which I d experienced before the cut on two occasions). Now I noticed that my toes are itchy and slightly swollen, and considerably more warm to the touch than my other foot. What could be going on? I am very worried.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013

Take it easy, nothing to worry about. It is possible that your tissue is not completely healed inside. It may take more time to be fine. Other possibility is any infection have caused such discomfort, to exclude it you may need to perform test like CBC and ESR. Then it can be treated by oral or topical antibiotics.

Make sure you are not a diabetic and having no kidney/Cardiac disease or any other problem.

I advise you to keep your foot neat and clean and take Vitamin supplements (specially vit B12).

Hope it Helps.

Take a Good Care!