Curving of penis, less thickness on one side, no trouble during intercourse. Treatment?

hello sir i m XXXXXX here , my problem is this that i m feeling now that my penis get converted in an curve shape i have not get attention on that curve before , but i thinks it develop in few months , may be around 2 months.may be it is normal.bcoz i have not any problem in intercourse.but i think it it is tilting very much in few months.there is not any much thickness on the opposite saide of tilting.its normal.the only problem is this that it is tilting with an angel around 30 to 35 degree
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response
Hai,
Welcome to HCM.
As far as you are not having any difficulty in having an intercourse you need not worry about the curvature of your penis. It may be existing previously and you would not have noticed at all.
A ventral curvature on erection following in a condition called Peyronie's disease may be the other possibility. It may be corrected by surgery.
You better consult an Urologist and they will help you in this regard. Mere curvature is not a thing to be worried
Get well soon.
DR S.Murugan