Curved penis on erection, heavy night fall. Correction options?

sir my pennis got rotated to left to almost 45degrees,& when there is is erection pennis appear as curved manner, how can i rectify this, sir for past 15 years i have a problem of loosing semen ,mostly during sleep,,haunting by crazy ghosts, sir in early morning hours i experience erection of pennis,for last 3to 4 months i used to bend my pennis to left & held between thys & sleep,feelinf as if parents sees erection it won,t be good,but now pennis got bent towards left side that i used to bent,i am feeling embarrising , i not married ,i anm not having any bad habbits ,excep masterbating,now i stopped it. sir is there any way where my pennis roteted to left can be corrected to normal way& can i stop loosing semen during sleep. i will be very thankful to cure this problem
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012