Curved penis, looks weak, has visible veins, had habit of watching porn. Remedy?

Hi, I am metally ill for thinking about my penis . My penis are little turned to left side. i was engaged in bad habits, watching sexual videos, picture and while watching this stuff a whitish fluid come out of penis. my penis now looks weak and can clearly see veins on my penis and it looks weak. Please tell me some medicine.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012
Hello never worry about the size and whether it is on left side or the right side. Just relax for few days and things will be fine. What is your age by the way?? Too much is bad but just watching sex videos and pictures is not bad... it is all about growing up and hormones
Hello
welcome to health care magic
Garlic, gingko biloba, withania somnifera (ashwagandha), clove and onions are the natural herbs used for weakness treatment
.Exercise regularly,Limit alcohol and cigarette intake,Reduce stress,Lose weight if you are overweight.
this is basically a psycological problem please dont think too much.
you can take pomogrante juice and urad ki daal ki kheer.
mail me at payalrawatchauhan16@gmail.com for best reciepes for sexual health .
take care
thanks