Curved penis. Used to masturbate earlier. What should I do now?

I normally have good erections. The size is fine. My penis is slightly curved to left. I use to masturbate a lot before. almost daily. but now i have stopped and only once in a week or 10 days. I never had an intercourse before. But i have tried to push my dick against a pillow or something just to check whether i will be able to do sex or not... but my penis bends slightly from the base when i put 2 or 3 pushes. Could you tell me what should i do now?? is it due to weak erections or something else?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013