Currently taking Prozac for OCD, feeling tired, worried about serotonin-syndrome?

Hi, I am on 80mgs of Prozac for OCD . I have started a huge health change which includes working out. Because I am so tired all the time with Prozac most likely being the reason, I tried some pre work out supplments and a pre work out/ fat burner supplment walked Detonate. They worked great for me, and I had a great work out, great focus. However, at the end of the day, ( 7 hours after supplment) I had a really bad headache . I would love to continue taking this supplment but I m worried about serotonin- syndrome . Please advise?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013