Currently taking Azor for anxiety, prescribed Duromine for weight loss. Will they have negative interactions?

I am really in need of some good advise here. I am 153cm tall and weigh 64kgs. the Doctor has given me duromine 15mg for two weeks and 30mg thereafter for three months. i havent started taking these pills as yet as I am slightly nervous. I suffer from anxiety attacks and currently take Azor .5mg per day for it. The pharmacist said that there would be no negative interactions between the two however Id like a few more opinions before i start. Should I experience severe anxiety on Duromine, can I safely combat this with my tranquilisers? Has anyone experienced effects similar to OCD? Id really like to talk to people who have anxiety or other similar mental disorders that have taken Duromine. Looking forward to reading your response. Jade
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012