Currently experiencing pain all over body. Why is there gas?

Hello, I am currently experiencing pain all over my body. I had muscle tension , and I thought it was a pinched nerve of some sort. So I massaged out a lot of the tension. However, when I started doing so, I would release gas from my body. I know the pain is neurological in nature because there is a lot of tingling and shooting nerve pain . I m just unsure as to why I am releasing gas from my body. Then I would feel a tingling, or a buildup of shooting pain, and more gas would be released. What could be causing this problem?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012