Cure for sciatica pain in left leg

my mother is suffering from scatica pain in her left leg for last 7 there a cure?
Asked On : Fri, 24 Feb 2012
hello welcome to health care magic, you have not mentioned the cause of your mother's sciatica and that would influence the possibility of her being pain free, however with a seven year history the probability of complete pain resolution is slim. Treatments would include exercise therapy, physio, use of pain medications, antidepressants and antiseizure medications are also used because of their effects on the nerves. In some persons depending on the cause of the pain surgery may be an option.