Cur fingers, wrist with broken glass. Had antibiotics, bandages. Ring finger is numb. Is there nerve damage?

A Glass decanter ( filled with dish detergent ) slipped out of my hands , it broke and a jagged edge cute two fingers and my wrist. I probably should have had stitches, but have been putting antibiotics on fingers and wrist and changed banadages dailey, but ring finger is numb and has been since it happened two days a go? Is there nerve damage and is it too late to do anything? What do you suggest I do ??
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013