Culture showed blood in urine, no signs of kidney stones. On weekly massages to increase blood flow to female organs. Cause?

I have been receiving weekly massages that tend to focus on the abdominal muscles and blood flow to femal organs. This has been added to a fertility process for three weeks now. Recently I thought I had a bladder infection(which are common for me). But a culture showed no bacteria, just blood in my urine. I have now signs of kidney stones or infection. Any thoughts as to what the blood in my urine could be caused by? Or testing I should be encouraging my doctor to looking to?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  14 Awaiting Answer