Cuddling, fingering, penis touched moist vagina, no ejaculation. Chances of pregnancy?

yesterday my boyfriend and i were cuddling but the things lead to another step so he fingered me and then his penis touched my moist vagina for a while, but it didn t went in. im so scared but he said he didn t ejaculate neither on the time or before in the day. but i m not sure because i felt something wet on his penis.but i never had intercourse.Actually i don t know that m Virgin or not. im so scared can you guys help me or give me an advice??
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Public Forum

From description, it appear that there was no penetration as first time penetration usually associated with pain. For pregnancy also, significant amount of semen is needed.

No need to worry. Just watch for your period next time. If miss then visit nearby gynecologist.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Wish you Good Health.

Dr. Ashish Mittal
www.99doctor.com