Ct scan showed large cyst in throat, cyst seemed to be closing the airway. Worrisome?

I was just hospitalized a few days ago and a CT scan showed a large cyst in my throat . The ear nose and throat specialist stated I also had another one on my adnoid; however he was unconcerned with this one. After running a scope down my throat he was amazed by the size and asked me if I felt any type of pain or discomfort which of course I did not and have not. He stated the cyst was close to closing off my airway. He also stated there was a growth along one side of the cyst that he seemed to have never seen before. I am meeting with him tomorrow to discuss a biopsy before proceeding with surgery. Should I be extremely concerned about the size of this cyst and the growth along one side?
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012