Crystal meth addiction, did not get relief after epidural post accident. Advice?

My mother is addicted to crystal meth . One week ago, she received an epidural in her neck for pain relief from a recent automobile accident. There was no pain relief and her drug tendencies (Ie: irritability , mood swings, defensiveness, hyper-activity, etc.) are much more severe. I want to show her proof that she needs to be extremely honest with all of her health care providers concerning her drug usage and the medical treatments she receives in the future. She is scheduled for a spinal surgery as well! Any advice you can give is helpful. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012