Crusty sinus, no asthma allergy, severe while exercising, difficulty in breathing, albuterol

I get crusty sinus throughout the day. I don t have asthma , but I need to use albuterol when I exercise and some mornings, when my nose feels crusty and there is more cough. Although I use albuterol, there are times that I still struggle to breathe during exercise. I have been tested for asthma and allergies, and all came back negative. I never smoked , I m in shape and keep adequate body weight , I m 42 years old. Symtoms have being occurring for about a year. Any suggestions on how to improve condition? Thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 11 Mar 2012