Crusty scabs on scalp, dry, pus discharge. How to gt rid of them?

I have crusty scabs on my scalp . They won t go away. I ve been picking at them but only because they are getting worse. They re bigger than a pin head and I ve got about a dozen all over my scalp. They usually appear after I get a hair cut with clippers, I keep my hair very short, but they go away after a few days. I ve had these ones for weeks. They are dry and flaky and are yellowish colored scabs. I had someone pop a few of them and a bit of pus came out of one of them, the rest just had blood or a clear liquid. How do I get rid of them?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013