Crushed leg, punctured arteries of leg in accident, cannot walk, external fixator removed. What to do now ?

Hey. I live in Memphis, TN. I am a small business owner who does not have any medical insurance. I was recently involved in a one car accident which crushed my leg, & due to punctured arteries in the leg, I nearly lost my life. I was in the Trauma Unit for 40 days. Here is the problem, I cannot walk, and because I make too much money I don t qualify for any government assistance, yet I cannot afford the necessary rehab I need if I ever want to walk again. My external fixator was removed last week. Now would be the time for me to be in a rehab facility, yet I cannot get any help. What does one do? I am under 40 years of age & in decent physical condition. I need to know if there is some type of funding or programs in ANY state where I can get help. Thank you. Be blessed
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013
Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum.
I am sorry to know about the condition. it is a difficult task to say any advise. These days the T.V. channels are showing charity to such people in need. You can approach the district hospitals, for any help. You can write to the chief minister for release of C.m relief fund.You can request for help from the public in news papers.
Take more of green leafy vegetables, pulses, sprouts,and
protein rich foods.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.