Crunching sound in neck. Grind teeth at night. Earlier pain and dizziness. Solution?

hi I have been having crunching like sounds in my neck for around 2 years, when i move my neck quite often it crunches and clicks. Sometimes I have pain depending if I ve been sat in certain postions. I worked in an office for 4 years, and I now have been doing landscaping for the past 10 weeks. It tends to improve when I work-out at the gym. I m 28 male, fit, I don t smoke , I drink socailly, about 5 pints a week. I must mention that I do grind my teeth at night, and I do wear a teeth gaurd to help impact. I had a neck x-ray shortly after I first experience this, and the x-ray showed that my bones were fine, except for my c5 bone in my neck, which said it has slightly lost it s hightening. When it first happened two years ago I was in alot of pain, and experienced dizziness for about two weeks, but then it got better. Although it has not completed gone, but it s consistent. I also have clicking in my knees and wrists, but no pain. Do you think I just go to see a chriopractor, or any other solutions? Many Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012