Crunching noise in arm when raised sideways, sore at night. Cause for crunching noise?

Hi i was wondering when i raise my arm sideways in hear crunching noises and i dont have much pain i have lots of strenght and full range of motion.Its only a bit sore at night.What ca cause that crunching noises.....I forgot to mention i started bodybuilding 5 months ago i didnt strech and warm up that much the first two months, i am very woried aboult catillage damage is it possible since i dont have more pain.......thanks
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013