Crow's feet, wrinkles, nasolabial fold sagging, freckles, prescribed depiglow, hylugel, list of medicines. Is this required?

I am59 yrs old woman. Have consulted cosmetologist to eliminate my crow s ft,facial wrinkle ,sagging of nasolabial fold & cheeks,age spots+freckles. She started doing MDA wit A10z+ dermaroller with hyluronic acid & cytokines. Gave medicines;Cap Depiglow,hylugel,sunban, serum C25,Avon toner,georgeous face wash,melacare,Depiwhite masque. Will you please advice me all these are necessary for my complaint ?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012