Crowns over incomplete and failed root canals. Numbness in head, face and eyes, tinnitus in ears, TMJ. Taken clindamycin. How will it be known when healed?

Hi, My former dentist did crowns over failed & incomplete root canals. Right after, I immediately started having problems. I developed numbness in my head & face & eyes, tinnitus in both ears and fullness feeling, and TMJ . I kept being told that because crowns looked great, things were fine. Then, I couldn t put pressure on them. After three years, I got them out and with severe infections in them. I took Clindamycin and am now on Zithromax . How will I know when it is healed & if it has gone into other areas of my body because my sinuses go down right behind the roots, farther than normal or to my brain or heart?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012