Crowning of the teeth looking bigger than the normal size. changed appearance of the face. What to do?

Had a fall when I was nine years old bcos of which I broke my front 2 teeth.Eversince,I have visited many dentists for crowning the 2 teeth and everytime the size has been looking big.Last time,the dentist replaced 2 single crown insted of one double crown.Now my teeth are looking like rabbit teeth and my upper lip is looking a little mounted which has changed the appearance of my face.What to do?? Incidentally,I find that the crowns are ceramic covered on metal.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013