Crown on top right front tooth, blood, pus pouring from gums while brushing. What should I do?

I had a crown put in on the top right front tooth a few years ago.. Never really give me any problems other than it feeling and looking and well being too big.. Well for the last week I ve had blood just pouring out of my gums when brushing and I woke up this morning and I have white puss coming from my gums.. I am scared to death!! I take care of my teeth , I brush, I floss, I use mouth wash, I get a new brush one a month.. Please help, tell me what I should do! If antibiotics only mask the problem, tell me what else I need to do!! If it is expensive, I will go get a loan, something!!!!!! I don t care what I have to do!
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012