Crooked lower wisdom tooth, decaying molar teeth. On ecospirin. Dental procedure?

I have a crooked lower wisdom tooth on the left side of my jaw which has impacted the adjacent molar tooth..also there is a decay in the molar tooth in the lower right jaw..I ve also been diagnosed with something called receding gum disorder..I am on Amlong A and ecospirin 75 dentist wanted me to get a clearance from my cardiologist to go through the dental i finished my ecg and echo which were normal but my treadmill showed some i have been asked to go for a thalium test to clear the variation and only after that they would clear me for my dental this necessary? Can my treatment not be continued with ecospirn? For the last four days my crooked tooth has started giving some trouble..can i go to the dentist for some medicine before i complete my thalium stress test and then proceed for my dental procedure?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012