Crooked looking middle fingers on both hands, with untidy looking nails. What could be the reason?

Both of my middle fingers on my both hands are especially very crooked. Why is that so? How did my fingers become so crooked? I think it s crooked since birth but why does it happen? Are my bones crooked too or is my twisted ? Besides that, my nails too doesn t look neat because it doesn t really follow the shape of the ends of my fingers. I know it might be normal but can you please tell me why? Thank you!
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012
Sometimes Vitamin deficiency leads to it. Take multivitamine and calcium. It will help. but sometimes shape is also like this and its from birth. Nothing much can be doem for these.