Crohns disease, right rib pain, rash, small blister in the center of the chest, hurts while inhaling. What could this be?

hello, im 28yrs old,am a male.I do have crohns disease but has been controlled but have a very diffrent problem that does not come close to anything I experienced with my crohns.Ive had right rib pain for about 4-5days an just resent i now have a circle rash with a very small blister in the center.I have been rubbing the tender spot ,it hurts to inhale and is very tender to the touch,What can this possible be?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012