Crohns, bipolar 2 disorder, diabetes, bloated stomach. Treatment?

Hello, My Name is Aaron and I am 32 Years Old, with Crohns/Bi Polar2 Disorder/ Diabetes ...A lot of this stuff is new and I started taking an influx of medications around the same time and it really screwed me up. I have put on 25 lbs in a month, and its all in my stomach . I am extremely bloated. My stomach measured 37 last month and was at 48 yesterday. Its very depressing, none of my clothes fit, and I dont even want to be seen in public because Im embarassed. I look 7 months pregnant. I have seen a Psychologist, PCP, and a GI. Nothing seems to be working and I am at a loss.
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012
Emergency Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for writing your query.

It will be helpful if you mention the medicines you are taking. Some medicines prescribed for bipolar disorder can cause weight gain.

I would advise that you should consult your treating doctor and if advise not to change the medicine, then you should start doing some regular weight loss exercises.
Jogging or swimming are good examples of full body exercise.

You can take an antacid like Omeprazole 40mg once a day before meals along with Domperidone 30mg for relief from symptom of abdominal bloating.

Also get your blood tested for Thyroid profile.

I hope this is helpful to you.