Cricket injury, unable to raise hand, pain in hand and shoulder joint

Hi, i was playing a cricket match and in order to catch ball to my left, i dived to my left with my hand stretched to left and fell down with my complete body weight on it. Immediately after I fell, i felt some pain and could not play anymore after that. I am unable to raise my hand at all and i feel some pain near the hand and shoulder joint . But otherwise I can type and do everything with computer, i can bend my elbow but unable to lift my complete hand...
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012