Cricket ball hit on chest. Pain during physical movements. What type of injury is it?

I got hit by a cricket ball (hard tennis) on the chest (left, below nipple area and on ribs). I was in pain when it happened but continued with the game after a 5 minute break. Ever since i am having slight pain for the last 3 -4 days. The pain increases when i lift my shoulders and move around. The pain appears to be triggered due to physical movement and not when i m breathing . I played cricket again yesterday and do feel the pain. its not unbearable but on a scale of 1 to 10, I would say its a 3-4. Could it be a hair line fracture or an internal injury, i hope not. I have cricket game in the future which i plan on playing. but i don t want to take this injury lightly. What would be the symptoms of the serious injury like a stress fracture or an internal rupture. I think the injury is more swelling related and minor but i wanted to confirm this. Can you help me?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012