Creeping sensation from back to head with dizzy attack after a strange turn, on cholesterol tablet. Serious?

HI - I had a stange turn on Monday around 6pm, a I had a creeping sensation from the back of my head to the front, followed by a dizzy attack. I feel a bit better now, but am being told by a friend that I may be in some danger. I have taken 300mg of asprin for the last two days since it happened. I am 64 and the only medication I take is a cholesterol tablet, Am I in any immediate danger? Regds Mo
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012