Creatinine levels checked, high BP, reduced kidney size. What is the treatment?

Hello Doctor, My husband age is 29yrs, height 5.8 . Recently we came to know that his creatinine level is 3.1. The doctor we consulted said that it is due to high BP . His BP earlier was 140\80 but now after under medication it remains normal. The size of both the kidneys has also reduced. Rk 8.6 and LK8.8. Please suggest the further course of treatment and also please tell me how severe or how risky is his condition. Please reply as soon as possible. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012