Create perfect baby - bearing body

I am extremely health conscious and want to know how I can improve my life so that when I need to I will have the perfect body ready to become pregnant . I do at least half an hour of daily exercise and eat all the right foods, perhaps a bit too healthy according to a lot of people, I don't eat any chocolate or biscuits and try to avoid all fatty foods when possible. I am not a drinker or smoker. Are there any hints or foods you know of to increase fertility rate for when I want to become pregnant ?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. You are on the right track for a proper health.. Proper health is based on good physical health, mental health and spiritual health.. All the three have to be maintained properly for a healthy life.. Most of the time people concentrate on only the physical part.. Mental health and spiritual well being can be attained by means of avoiding stress and managing the stress and anxiety well.. You can also include regular health check ups and screening tests to the list with a well balance diet..