Crease between inner thigh, vagina itchy, peeling due to scratching, smells bad. Possible reason?

hello. I for about a few weeks now, I cant remember when it started, the crease between my inner thights and vagina has been itchy, as well as the area around my vagina, not really the actual vagina. now since ive been scratching the crease, and the itchiness has increased, its peeling and it smells bad. ive shaved, used anti lice shampoo, but it still itches. I cant remember the exact date I had my last intercource, but it was in 2011 way before this happened.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013