Cream used for treating basil cancer burnt entire chest. Any natural treatment?

I have been treated for Basil cancer with a cream that has burn my entire chest . After 2 weeks I have stopped treatment because I could not endure the pain anymore. My Dr. prescripe another cream that was to stop the itching and burning but after a week of using the cream which was painfull to apply it has not helped. My itiching has spread to other areas like my face and ears itching. I believe I am having an allergic reaction to the creams. What else can I do, that is natural, that might give me some relief? Diane
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013