Crawling sensation with itching on the skin after scabies treatment. Zerobase prescribed. Remedy?

I have had 3 tratments for scabies but 3 weeks later i am still experiencing very intense poin prick and crawling sensatons on my skin , very very itchy and is stopping me from sleeping. I am worried the scabies has come back . I have been prescribed , zerobase to help re hydrate my skin my skin but it doesnt help with the itching. I also have antihistemines. only thing that slightly helps is oilatum but is only temporary. im desperate for this to stop, any any advise please
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013