Crawling sensation inside penis. Urine test shows crystals in urine, scrotum and prostrate scan normal. Treatment?

Hi, Every once in a while I get the feeling like something crawled around inside my penis . I have done urinary tests. Said there was crystals in my urine . Treated. Still the feeling persist. I have done all sorts of STD test. Clean. Wake up every night to wee. Strange because I usually sleep 8 straight hours. Did the prostrate scan and it was ok. Did scrotum scan it was ok too. But I still get the crawl feeling like once a day.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013