Crawling sensation around throat. Cidine, ruling 40 mg, iron b6 b12 injection, xanax taken. Reflux treatment, endoscopy. Treatment?

Hi,I had been getting my reflux treated for about two months by now.The first prescription that the doctor gave me was fine it invovled cidine,ruling 4o as prescription drugs.However when I again felt symptoms like constant nausea and stomach pain the doctor advised me to go for an endoscopy.The endoscopy results were just swelling the stomach.The doctor in Pakistan who was treating my reflux changed my prescription which caused a reaction within my body.My energy levels dropped,the doctor advised me to get iron b6 b12 injection injected,After I got this injection injected along with the medication I have developed crawling sensation around my throat area.I have stopped the reflux treatment.I have been taking anti allergies for about two weeks by now but the crawling sensation is not going away and is getting irritating.I have consulted the doctors here but they say its anxiety whereas I have no anxiety,I even took half tablet of xanox but no use.I have been drinking plenty of water too.Why am I having this crawling sensation and how can I get get of it?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013